Friday, April 29, 2011

Boracay tourists are pouring in this year 2011

The heat of the sun is a little bit different this year. Because of this, according to my cousin who serves as the local tourism officer in Boracay, tourists have poured more than last year. Could global warming be one of the reasons why? I hope not.


Well anyway, me and my family with my parents will be coming over to Boracay resort this coming May 7, 2011 to enjoy the heat of the summer sun in the white sand beach of Bora. I know celebrities abound in the island this year so I hope to see some of them and probably take a picture or two with them too.

We will also be watching Pacquiao vs Mosley live stream there because we don't have so much time going back to our local municipality in Buruanga, Aklan just to watch via subscription. I know there will be many restaurants that will feature the live streaming of the fight with offers including drinks or food. We'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment